Sunday, April 10, 2016

Personal Rant

I should be ecstatic.  It's raining, I had a killer brekkie, lots of tay, job's been loads of fun since the equipment is running great, my co-workers are awesome, I got all my major inconveniences out of the way, though one of them made me totally lose it a couple of days ago.   (Ever been told you remind someone of Ishtar after a tantrum?  It's NOT a compliment.  I guess I'm still a 'food product'. Never outgrew that stat of mind.  I do NOT deal well with unexpected inconveniences.  Especially if they involve someone else being dumber than a vacuum, over and over again.  I think that's a requirement for working for the government.  The lower your IQ the more overqualified you are, but they'll want you on their staff.)

On the other hand, I'm annoyed.

I am tired.  I got seven hours of sleep last afternoon/night, but in two shifts.  I got snored off the futon during the second shift, but that's par for the course.  I'm going to grave in a few days, so that won't matter anymore for a couple of weeks.

Something this way comes.  Don't know what it is, and those who do know ain't tellin'.  Those who think they know ain't tellin', either.  But that's OK, because those who think they know, don't really know and are gonna be hung up by their noses to dry.  (I'd pay to see that literally, but I talk in analogy of course.)

Can't wait for this month to end.