Thursday, March 17, 2016

IF LIFE GIVES YOU RUSSET TATTIES, MAKE RUSSET-ADE!

I don't buy Russet potatoes.  I like Yukons and Blues, but the Russets
 were given to us.

6  average size diced Russet potatoes
2 heads of garlic (I HATE CHRISTOPHER RANCH!!!!!!  GODS!  I CAN'T STAND ANY OF THEIR CRAP!)
1 large sweet onion
1 bunch of fresh cilantro
1 handful of fresh basil
9 small sweet peppers or 1 red, or yellow, or orange sweet bell pepper
2 cubes of butter
1 cup real live extra virgin olive oil (I use TJ's Kalamata.)
garlic powder
black pepper
paprika
TJ's 21 Season Salute
GEL Garlic Mate
Throw pre-boiled fresh asparagus on top. . .however much will fit.

Cook it in a pot, nuke it and destroy the nutrients,  or what ever.

I did not measure the seasonings.  I never do, so figure that out yourself.  Do what looks right.