Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Personal Rant

The weather makes no sense anymore.  It's been taken over, and messed up.  Summer days in February?  March and April cooler than February if the forecasts are right?

It was nice with heavy rain coming down earlier.  Too bad I couldn't look at it from where I sit.  The window is foiled, and I can't open it due to all the electronics in this room, with the wind shooting the rain in my direction past the wide eaves.

Did a Pagan ritual asking the universe for help on the Equinox.   I shall see.  Strange things have been happening.  Blessings in disguise.  Weird coincidences.

The waiting for something big is driving me nuts.  Is what anyone says true, or stupid hopium?  Hopium is all it's been.

39 days to the next 'Gate'.  The Gate of the Dreamscape.  What does it mean?

Less than 6 months to the next 'Gate', which I'm not sure I'll even see.  Will we be rescued again? And if so, why?  What's left for me personally?  Other than the slavery that is mandatory if you exist in this realm.

Oh well.  So I continue on to fulfill my stupid contract with myself that I never should have signed.