Friday, March 25, 2016

Personal Rant

Just got blown away.  Looked up a part of my past, and made peace with it.  Not all of it.  Just part of it.

Well, maybe all of it.  Time to sweep it under the rug and relegate it to oblivion.

This here ghost is gonna stay dead.  Any touch and go with what was would be a liability to everyone.

In a way I'm laughing.   I know about everyone, but no one knows about me.  No one knows how to look me up.  No one knows what I've done.  I could be dead for all anyone knows.  And that's how it's gonna STAY!

Well, there is something that I can't lay to rest.  On the other hand, who is really to blame?  Everyone in the game!  But that's why everything is what it is.  That's why I've done all I've done.

Thanks Leo, Sean, Ginger, Will, Jim, Durante, Don, and all the rest who helped inspire me to become all I was, even if I refused to give it my all and quit on my most important project of all. . .which I don't think is worth the effort for this disgusting HELL HOLE FULL OF MORTAL FLOTSAM GARBAGE!

But I still have a statistically impressive resume.  Even though it only deserves a B+ or an A-.

I'm happy with it.  And I only have three real regrets in my life that I wish I could do over.

I guess I just got a little closer to to the GATE.

Amazing what a few pictures can do ya fer.