Monday, March 21, 2016

Igleson's V-9

Just an ingredient list.

10 roma tomatoes, diced
9 white, purple, orange sliced carrots (Boil these first, add to the rest later.)
1 medium sweet onion, sliced
4 medium shallots, sliced
4 Barbecue onions, sliced
1 handful Fresh cilantro
Tons of fresh dill (I used 2 Trader Joe's organic packages)
Tons of fresh garlic (I uses 2 heads, but if I'd had more I would have used more.)
A ripe, sweet red bell pepper
Garlic powder
Black pepper
Paprika
GEL Garlic Mate
21 Season Salute (Trader Joe's)
Coriandar seeds
Tons of dill seeds
Cucina Provence Seasoning herbs (Easy on that, due to the salt.  I use very little salt, if I use it at all.)
1/4 lb. butter
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup Merlot
3 cups water that I boiled the carrots in earlier

I nuked it for 50 minutes, but it's better, and more nutritious in a pot.