Monday, July 6, 2015

Current Incoming Intergalactic Waves Of Energy Predicted In 1953!

http://in5d.com/intergalactic-waves-of-energy-predicted-1953/

If this is fer real, and my sources are correct on timing, THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY HAS LESS THAN THREE MONTHS BEFORE IT'S GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN!!!!!

Unfortunately it won't happen all at once.  It will be gradual.

Man, and I'm supposed to help with the right side of history?  A pudgy 53 year old wuss with a pinched nerve in the lower back that can barely run across the street now?

Uh huh.  Shuuuuuuuuuure.

Ayuh, I'm not meant to be on the front lines.  I'm too old fer dat shite.  Not that I was ever built for it, regardless of my 'glorious past'.

Huh!  Well, I did break some records, but they weren't on any track or in any arena.   And some were just as bad as some were  good.

I'll just leave it at that.