Sunday, June 7, 2015

Personal Rant

Step by step, slowly I turn. . .

Ayuh!  NIAGARA FALLS!

No!

2017.  Nothing will be the same after 2017. . .allegedly, if mine sources are true.  I've said it before, I'll say it again.  Gods, I step closer to the edge of the ABYSS every day.  I/we can't last that long unless I/we get another rescue.  I don't even WANT to be rescued to see the nadir/acme day of transition.  But we have been rescued from Ground Zero before.  A number of times, in fact.

What did I programme this life for before I got here, dammit?!

Yet I feel so damn optimistic, but I know not why.   Dreams, ancient dreams.  Visions.  Some Akashic Knowledge as it pertains to my life.  I wish I could know now if this is my last year here.

We did get a little rescue. . .from a very sweet S(service)T(o)O(thers) ASHKENAZI!  Yes, they do exist.  There's LOTS of them.  There's also lots of zionist garbage, but you don't have to be Jewish to be one of those.  Don't they have a number of them in Saudi Arabia?  There is a Israeli/Saudi connexion.

https://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=israeli-saudi+connection&gws_rd=ssl

Find your own damn links.

Now, I am going NUTS ove what I do not know, and can't seem to find out.

DAMN IT LAURA, I HOPE YOU HIT YOUR OUIJA BOARD YESTERDAY!

This week is supposed to be more interesting than most.

Will we get our first hurricane?  Though that's not the interesting part.    I'm not sure what that interesting part is.  Will the financial collapse become noticeable to all?  Quake ?  Volcano?  I dunno.

And I'm working for the next couple of weeks.  Well, I'll just have to find out what goes when I can.

Getting closer. . .step by step. . .

Heh-heh-heh.

Just got a speculative update from one of my sources. . .who works for nothing.  He researches for himself, and shares.