Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Personal Rant

Enter the gateway tonight, tonight.
Enter the gateway to the light,
When Venus and Jupiter unite.

July 1, 2015. . .somewhere.
June 30, 2015 here.

Man, I gotta stay up fer dat?  I'm gonna be WIPED!

Is it real, or is it Memorex?

Will my world be turned downside up tomorrow?  In a little over two weeks?  Sooner?  Later?  When?

I wrote something was supposed to happen 2004.  It didn't.

Nothing matches.

Is there anything to look forward to?

915 day cutoff.  It will be less than that for complete nadir.  Two years more likely than two and a half, I hear.  You shall see, for I ain't gonna be here.  I couldn't have been so stupid as to ask to see it.

I feel now like I'm waiting for parole on an unspecified day from the sentence of life.  Some time this year, for me.  Don't know when, don't know how.  Those that do know ain't tellin'.  But sheesh!  Again, I've done everything I've consciously set out to do.

I guess Source needs me to be Its slave just a little bit longer.