Friday, June 26, 2015

Civil War Shite

http://patriotrising.com/2015/06/25/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-civil-war-there-were-over-3000-black-slave-owners-who-lived-in-the-south/

And don't fergit the first slaves were Celts.  They couldn't handle the weather, and died.  They also rebelled a lot, and were killed in rather vicious fashions.

Google it.  I've posted on it before.  You can find it on my blog, or just google it in your search engine.

This is soooooo stupid.  I think we could all get along just fine if only we didn't have our damn gubment interference.

This heah honky-gringo-cracka works with a totally cool jungle bunnyette when on assignment, and we have so much in common in so many ways.  She's also very intelligent, and works her butt off.  She has another job other than this part time seasonal assignment we share.  Oh, and then there's my cobbler!

Now cooling it with the provocative talk, I've got an awesome boss who's black, and a ton of co-workers who are black, and THEY ARE NOT STUPID OR LAZY!!!!!!!!!

And one of the best bosses I ever had was from Uganda.  Too bad he left the company a couple of years after he hired me.

And then there's Delorise Lucas, who must have been the most beautiful person I ever met.  A healer with Christ Consciousness, who I wish was still here for rather selfish reasons, but she did check out at a good time.  Things are much worse now.

WE ARE ALL ONE.  WE JUST WEAR SUITS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND COLOURS.  CAN WE GET THAT TROUGH TO US????????????


Apparently not.