Wednesday, June 10, 2015

West Coast of North America to be Slammed by 2016 with 80% As Much Fukushima Radiation As Japan

http://investmentwatchblog.com/west-coast-of-north-america-to-be-slammed-by-2016-with-80-as-much-fukushima-radiation-as-japan/

Can we say KARMA?

I am having a schadenfreude moment.  After all, I do have a soft spot for Japan.

So what if I live on the West Coast?  I HATE it here.

And go to my sources.  I'm feeling kinda lazy today.  Might be the only day off I have for the next ten days.  No clue, being on call.  There's a lot of stuff out there, and I'm not transferring much of it here today.

Things are healing and being destroyed at the same time.  You can see it in the headlines.

And another piece of my personal puzzle has just been put in place.  ;O)

I understand just a little bit more of my life.