Wednesday, August 27, 2014

War Babies

In case of rape, me thinks it should be fine to kill the end result with no consequences if you can't get the piece of shite aborted.

And again, there is that yoga exercise that makes you go on the rag.  Does is abort crotch droppings in the first few weeks?

Hyperventilate, lean over and put your hands on your knees, exhale everything if you can,  and flit your abdominal muscles in and our for a few minutes.  Breath if you have to but do that abdominal flitting on empty lungs.  When I went on the rag, I occasionally did the if it was inconvenient to go on the rag later, like if I had a business flight down the road or something.

Again, I don't know if it will abort an unwanted brat.  It's not like I was stupid enough to keep my fertility in order to test it.