Thursday, August 21, 2014

Never Cry Wolf

http://www.odditycentral.com/animals/russian-family-take-in-entire-pack-of-wolves-raise-them-as-pets.html

How nice all animals are if you treat them right.  And if you KNOW animals are innately your equals, and you treat them right; I'm under the impression it doesn't make any difference if they're wild or 'domestic'.  All animals operate on a somewhat telepathic level.  The rather feral-natured long hair cats that live with me won't let me near them if I even THINK about cutting the mats out of their hair.

After you earn the trust of an animal, you can develop quite a powerful connexion.  And you NEGOTIATE with them in the ideal situation.  To me, they make more sense than people.  I obviously like them a Hell of a lot more than people, as far as the collective goes.