Monday, August 25, 2014

GOTTA LOVE THAT GLOBAL WARMING!

http://www.krtv.com/news/heavy-rain-some-snow-over-the-weekend-for-parts-of-montana/

Snow in August.  In all my life where I have been keeping track, I have NEVER seen snow in the contiguous states in August.  I didn't notice in anytime when I looked at the accuweather map, but hey! I see the pictures.  I did note a Hell of a lot of the state got royally plastered with rain for the past couple of days, though.  What a trip.  And here I've been turning on the electric blanket at night, and running the heater in the wee hours.   That's kind of weird for August, but the cat's request it.  They do that by lying down in front of the heater.  We have a very good communication system.   If they want something, I usually get it by the third try.  If I want something and it doesn't interfere with what they want, they get it on the first.  After all, they can read me like a boo.  We have a very strong psychic connexion.  But cutting the mats out of the long hairs' coats is NOT on the agenda.  If I even THINK about cutting their hair, they run like Hell.

Accuweather.  The forecasts have been horrid, but they haven't been happening.  They're now saying September is gonna be way hotter than August.  That'll be a first time if it happens, but they've been wrong all year.  They should be called WRONGUWEATHER!

We also have a lot of days where it's cooler here than Seattle.  That's uber sweet.  Too bad about the drought, though.  I LOVE rain.