Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Maybe It's Time To Boycott Kellogg's?

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/hazmat-alert-use-robots-to-approach-froot-loops/

That, or you can use 'em to slow suicide your crotch droppings.  I never did like fruit loops, and haven't had a Kellogg's product in over I don't know years.   I just think they're crap.   Barely edible, and I had no choice in what I ate for the 5 1/2 years I lived with that cunt of an incubator that I used to get here.  (Well, Kashi and Morningstar Farms taste OK, but the ingredients. . .no!  I gave them up after I found out about those.  Originally I didn't know they were Kellogg's.  Never again.)

Blech.

Didn't have any choice at all in anything until I moved in with my sperm donor.  He did a lot of things right.  I don't hate him, but I can't say I feel any affection either.  I'm pretty flatlined.  He's disowned because his job is done, there is no further use for him in my life, and that makes him a liability to me.  A potential waste of time that I don't want to deal with, so I don't.

But that's most people barring the very small circle of contacts I have.  Of course I am quite fond of my Twin Flame, and my one girl friend who I rarely see due to conflicting schedules, but hey.

Read what you DON'T want to buy:

http://www.kelloggcompany.com/en_US/brandportfolio.html