Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How Corporations Are Masking Inflation… Without the CPI Moving

http://investmentwatchblog.com/how-corporations-are-masking-inflation-without-the-cpi-moving/

I DO notice.  Like tuna used to be 6 1/2 oz. years ago.  Now it's 5 oz..  It's also radioactive now.  Wonderful, huh?  We're paying to kill ourselves.  Same with the GMO crap, and all the chemical additives.  They ought to be paying US to eat that garbage.

But I read labels, and because of rearranged buying my grocery bill has actually been lower of late.  Then again, when I made a lot, I'd spend over $300 a week on groceries for the household, though I did have a few um. . .long term guests here and there, I guess I could say.  Not that I do that anymore, not only because I can't afford it, but because the last thing I need is more time vampires and financial liabilities of any sort for the rest of my life.