Wednesday, March 19, 2014

J.C. Penney Fires Man For Exposing Scam

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/j-c-penney-fires-man-exposing-scam/

Everybody does this, and it should be old news.

Also, garages get their parts half off retail, then charge retail, but in reality, I don't resent it.  I worked as a service writer and apprentice mechanic for 6 months, and I HATED IT!  The mechanics get burnt and cut up horribly in their job several times a year on average.  One lost a relative who was also a mechanic who had a car fall on him from a lift malfunction, and they have to work in the cold, the heat, and if you have a good and honest one like mine (who is also a friend and has been known to charge me way under the going rate), you treasure them like no tomorrow.  I bring the crew stuff like high quality chocolate or something every time I take my car in.  Well, I give my buddy some killer Trader Joe's chips and salsa and everyone else chocolate or English toffee or whatever, since my buddy is diabetic, but hey.  They have bailed me out of some doozies, and I have one of the few mechanics left who does house calls.  He takes 'service to others' to the ultimate extreme.

No, I won't tell you who he is.  He's swamped as it is.