Monday, April 15, 2013

The Ides Of March My Arse

Looks like 'the Ides of April'.  A false flag in operation in Boston.  Various explosions, collapse of gold, stocks, oil, everything?

I'm also working.  A lot!  Every day until the gig is over, and will I get any ten hour days?  I had a LOT of fun last night.  I got to do everything I like, and the night before; I got to play 'catcher' for a new machine we got.  Backlog started yesterday.  We have an awesome crew.

I was real manic last night.  I felt I'd stepped into another world, and I really had something to look forward to.  I almost know something.  An Akashic twinge.  Can't put my finger on it, but it's something I want.  I'll be a'celebratin' before the month is out.   If it didn't already happen, I'm gonna make it happen!

That light at the end of the tunnel. . .  It was a pin prick.  Now it's a pinhead.

I wait.  And it's such a beautiful day today.  Partly cloudy, high winds.  Too bad there ain't no rain, but hey.  The forecast looks like shite for rain, but it can change.  It always does.

Gotta go back to sleep now.  I have a long night ahead.  A long, beautiful night.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!