Monday, April 29, 2013

April 28, 2013

So Los Angeles was not nuked, and I wonder how those 'elite' who allegedly left the area after that facebook thang on L.A. bein' nuked feel now?

But I did lose one of my best teachers and friends this day to the next realm.  For his sake we celebrated, though I do miss him and will miss him for the rest of my life.  He wasn't in the greatest of health, so his suffering is over.  I hope to see him again before year end.  After all, I do have a bunch of remote viewers on my side.

To us, April 28 is now a holiday.  My buddy deserves a funeral pyre and a massive wake, but I'm in the wrong damn country.  Man, he missed Beltane by just a few days, but that's the way the ball bounces.  Maybe he'll haunt me then, for isn't The Veil a bit thinner?

I can't stop thinking about him.  Oh, what a paradox.  I do so wish I were with him, but I can't go on my terms.  Blech!  But I know I will see him again, so I'm not inconsolable.  Yes, I have shed some tears.