Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Too Bad This Didn't Happen To The Worthless Bitch I Caught A Ride To The Physical Plane With

Golfer falls into a sinkhole in the middle of an Illinois fairway

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/golfer-falls-into-a-sinkhole-in-the-middle-of-an-illinois-fairway/37567/

She's a  golfer.  Won a Sunbird for a hole in one once, but Chrissy-poo  K. is hardly ranked.  Do they have sinkholes in Carthage, NC?

Then again, the weather down there is so vile, that's almost enough to make me happy.  Almost.

I also lost it over that 'hole in one' comment that David Kidd made.

One day I may publish that cunt's name in full.  Disgusting piece of shoite.  Perhaps comparable to what you download after a meal of corn, pinto beans, cabbage, garlic and a bottle of wine or something.  Or better yet, snake shoite.  I hear that's pretty whiffy, though I've never encountered it.