Saturday, March 23, 2013

NM Man Films Horse Killing To Send Message To Activists

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2971822.shtml

Ya know, I don't see the difference between killing a horse, sheep, goat, cow, pig, gerbil, chupacabra, capybara, dog, cat, fish, butterfly, or hawk.   I do still eat chicken and very little seafood, feel guilty, but not guilty enough to give it up completely.   All forms of life are sentient, have intelligence, and should be treated with the awareness of what they are.  Another manifestation of source, though I suppose I am a hippycrit since I enjoy killing bedbugs, fleas, skeeters, tapeworms, and the like.

Again, I don't eat read meat,  chicken is the only bird I eat, and I don't buy factory farmed.  The higher price is worth it.  At least they got to live like they were meant to live before they were killed.

I love horses.  Bovines and the other animals mentioned are just as adorable if you treat them right.  Yes, you can develop a relationship with a bug.