Saturday, March 16, 2013

KHAZAR JEWS ARE NOT DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM

Or the 'official' title:  New DNA Science Research Confirms...Ashkenazi Jews Are Not Descendants of Abraham

http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_descendants_of_abraham.htm

So tell me something I don't know.  I read the Khazars were light eyed red heads, and if this be the case, they are probably an offshoot of the Scythians who were equally bad arsed.  Maybe the Khazars were just Scythians who settled down.  And their armed forces were very Spartan in where defeat was not an option.  It was nice being a Khazar.  They weren't taxed.  They got all their money via tolls and conquest.  Just like it was nice being a Carthaginian citizen.  The mercenaries got kicked out after their service was through.  Doesn't Switzerland do the same thing?  If they don't need you anymore, you ain't a Swiss citizen, you can go back where you came from?

Of course I'm theorising on the Khazars.  And if it wasn't for that 'PICK A SIDE!  CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM', they would have remained Pagan, and. . .and. . .uh. . .

You don't wanna know.  (Depending on if what I read is real reality or simply theory.)

The Khazars also followed the wrong book.  I'm by 'if it ain't Kabbalistic, it ain't Jewish'.  Me thinks the Talmud is a corruption, since it came into the game a bit later.

And just because a person is Jewish, be it Mizrahi or convert, let us not trash 'em.  I have known TONS of uber cool Jews.  Some were my teachers, and some of my favourite celebrities of the past, like Leonard Nimoy, William Shatner, Geddy Lee, Gabe Kaplan, and Phil Kaplan's pretty awesome, though too bad he ditched 'Fucked Company'.  There were also friends, back in the day I was actually social.   I miss some of the Israeli techs I worked with.  Some were real sweethearts, and some were arrogant shoites, but hey.  It all comes down to the individual.  Trashing someone because of the group they are a part of is WRONG!  Even Krishnamurti said labelling people was not good, though he used different words.  No, I'm not gonna look up the quote.