Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why Are Police In America Treating Women Like Dogs?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-are-police-in-america-treating-women-like-dogs

Actually, dogs are treated better.  You'd get charged with animal cruelty.

Good question.  I don't have a clue.  The world is a misogynist place, though.  Well, not all cultures, but most of them these days.  I wonder if it's related to social conditioning?

Social conditioning,  Something better done away with.

By the way, back in the distant past, I was married.  Before we actually did get married, there were a few fights.  The worthless bastard restrained me, wouldn't let me go, so I smashed my head against his.  Short fight ensued.  After, I did my best to annoy him a few times when I was furious with him, but he attacked me a handful of times.  After about the 4th or 5th time, I picked up a weapon and threatened to either put him in the hospital, or kill him, along with telling the doofus to get out, since I was the one making all the money.

He tried, came home in tears, and asked me to take him back since daddy would 'take him back.  That was our last fight, but it wasn't the end of my torturing him psychologically for the next however long we stayed together in our dysfunctional. . .uh relationship?  We stayed together for convenience for a while.

I wish I hadn't.  It was so draining in every sense of the word, but that's 20-20 hindsight for you.  But since I had, I wish I'd tortured him more.  I suppose it's OK, though.  I have gotten even in other ways, and he'll never know, or be able to do anything about it.   MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NEVER AGAIN!