Monday, March 19, 2012

Consequences

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/18/scoundrel-media-afghan-massacre-cover-up/

Our military creeps have no idea what they're in for.  Afghanistan is NOT to be messed with.  Don't people read history?  Now after that abject killing spree AND rape prior to the killing of the women (That's the job of the errant Afghan males, not the infidels in that misogynist culture.  How dare the scum of the godless west defile THEIR "property"?!), the troops may find themselves screaming for Mara Salvatrucha to deal with them instead. I'm sure the Afghans can make MS-13 look like Donna Reed.  I hope they take pictures.

Whatever.  Afghanistan is what it is, and if anyone chose to be born into that culture as a chick, it's their problem.  But an outsider making things worse for the sake of stealing resources and having fun with random genocide is NOT going to get my sympathy for doing shit like what is mentioned in the article.  In fact, they won't get my time of day.  Why should such a repulsive, cowardly creature get 2 nanoseconds of my time?  Torturing and killing just because they can.  Thanks, but no thanks.

Get away from me!

Worthless garbage.