Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Link By Les Visible That In Part Explains Why Politics Is So Screwed Up

http://zippittydodah.blogspot.com/2012/03/whistle-blower-raphsody-in-asia-minor.html

And now that they're in, do these evil politicians think it's worth it?  You can't change your mind and go to the path of light after you're in without severe consequences, like relatives getting killed, getting your house burned down, your reputation trashed, or your own life lost.  It's about as bad as leaving some of those gangs where you have to sign up for life, since trying to quit will mean an automatic end to your life with perhaps body parts hanging from bridges.  How many airplane crashes with politicians on them are assassinations?

Probably all.

Sure, they have a high standard of living; but is selling one's soul for it really worth it?

Only for the psychopath, I suppose.  Then again, they don't have much of a soul to sell.  I suppose that's another reason why politics is so messed up.  The field is 99.9% psychopathic.  Ron Paul is one of a handful of exceptions, and he has my vote this year if I'm still alive, just like the last term.

Yes, I voted for him last time around.  I don't go the lesser of two evils route.  I was hoping more from Obama, but he turned out to be Giaus Germanicus II.

At least my conscience is clear.

But I hate humanity.  I call myself a schizoid, misanthropic isolationist.  And do I see mass death around the corner?

Actually, I really do think there's better ways to get rid of us, like maybe free, efficacious birth control on demand including sterilisation, world wide?  In addition to real education, and maybe gender equality?

Yeah right.  Not in this life time.

So fine!  Kill us all.  We ain't worth shit anyway, huh?  I mean look at what we do to the world, the animals, each other!  We're too stupid to be allowed to live, but that includes the powers that think they are for helping turn this world into the nightmare it has become.  After all, so many tribes had it right, and who killed them all?