Thursday, February 23, 2017

DIDN'T I SAY SOMETHING ABOUT GEO-ENGINEERING?

http://beforeitsnews.com/weather/2017/02/found-the-man-made-source-of-california-river-of-rain-2445781.html

Couldn't happen to a nicer state.  We have some semi-local issues here, too.  Half hour drive from where I live got swamped.  Half hour with no traffic, that is.  With traffic, more like two hours on a good day.  One of my jobs is in a flood zone, I have to drive through same; and I worked there two days ago, but it wasn't raining very hard; so. . .  I don't have to go to that job again until next month, but who knows?

I'm kinda enjoying this.

Though the part about the Hawaiian geothermal plant in the second video is kinda whacked, me thinks.  Me thinks it's HAARP is the culprit, all the way.

Well, what ever.  BRING IT ON!