Saturday, July 9, 2016

Personal Rant

I took the bait, and I got my dues the same day in a way that's really not nice to my main Terran ally.

Then again, this evens the score betwixt us.

But does it matter?!

On the other hand, there is the 'Ask, and ye shall receive' factor.  The abyss just moved a little further away.

We went from 10% to 50% to 75% to 90% as far as making it to the finish line of our contract.  And I'm trapped in a weird way because I'm working for my ally for upkeep, and if my time is compromised, my ally will have the rug pulled out from under 'it'.

Oh well.  We shall see.

I'm collecting points in the Karmic Realm.  Let's see if I get payback in a way I can deal with to even out THAT score.

*********************************************************************************

Distance.  Are you in the same dimension?  The same multiverse?  The same galaxy?  The same star system?  The same planetary system?  Not sure I'd use 'Solar system, because technically; isn't there only one of those?  Our star is Sol, so. . .  Like America is two continents, but everyone refers to the u.s. inhabitants as 'Americans'.

Same planet?  Same continent?

WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!