Friday, July 8, 2016

Personal Rant

What is it about this month?  Will things really start a'rollin'?

There's a ton of 5+ earthquakes today.  No 6, though. . .so far, anyway.

Temps have been in the 60s for the past few days.  I had to turn on my windshield wipers driving home last night.  Night was even cold in the valley east of us. This is weird for our area, and I LOVE it.

I volunteered to help my boss move.  I think it's gonna be fun.  Three of us are gonna be on it, and we go back a long way.  No, I'm not getting paid.  I VOLUNTEERED.  It's the Daoist thang to do.  I can be an Arsehole to the 33rd Degree and be a Daoist.  There's no law against it.  Not yet, anyway.

Looks like the staged gerbil shooter attack in Dallas where probably no gerbil shooter actually died, which the MSM readers will think is real; may have triggered some real gerbiller attacks.  Time will tell.  Of course shooting the worst of the worst is suicidal, and anyone who does it is guaranteed death; but considering the state of the world, what of it?  Especially considering the Otherside is a much preferred place to this disgusting HELL HOLE.  And all is fine if you decided that's how you're going a little closer to HOME before you were born.  If you didn't, you may have problems.

That's all for now.