Sunday, July 17, 2016

Personal Rant

This week is gonna be absolute HELL on me.  Ye gods, will I be sleep deprived.  Some times it's good, some times it's a bitch to be a slave.  I am one now.  In fact, I'm a time-shared commodity with no structure in its life.

*********************************************************************************

Late March weather in July.  Last week of the month is forecast to be absolute Hell, but we shall see. It's been cooler than the crackuweather forecasts for a while now.  Hopefully they're wrong about the last week of the month.  August, which is supposed to be our hottest month based on averages of the past is supposed to be nice, too.  September is supposed to match August until the Equinox, though we've had scorchers in October here and there.

*********************************************************************************

Will I see next year?  I dunno.  Circumstances have changed so we are no longer headed for the ABYSS, but I wouldn't say we're in a comfort zone.  It's like we're walkin' the fence, and we can still fall.  Things are moving so damn slow.

There is one thing I don't like, though.  My existence is dependent on someone else.  After all, I am a SLAVE.  Clean-up, errands, stuff like that.  Nothing 'questionable'.  Been celibate for over a decade, and it's gonna stay like that.  Just another mess to clean up would be the alternative.  With me, it's AGAPE (The Greek word.) or NOTHING!  It's where my evolution led me.

BUT YOU CAN PET MY NOSE!

*********************************************************************************

Every day, closer to destination.  But how far away is destination?  I wish I knew.  Maybe I do?  IF I translated something right by one who does know.  Hopefully we run into each other again real soon.

Oh well.  All I can do is wait.

Why did a thought on flash flooding in Phoenix just cross my mind?