Monday, July 11, 2016

Dayam This Day Is Strange

In a good way.

Temperature high point hit by 1:00 PM which is really 12:00 PM considering we have that abominable daylight savings time forced on us.  What I call another 'summer day' got cancelled.  It was two degrees cooler than forecast, though it's still too hot for my taste.

Things have been happening that I can't talk about, but I'm under the impression I'm more of a 'tool' than ever for those I value most.  Slavery can be a good thing.  The benefits can be amazing, when working for the right 'mistresses' and 'masters'.

The time I've been waiting for is almost here.  My precious destination of the here and now is closer than ever, though still too far away to get all bonkers over.

Strange thing happened last night at work, too.  The customer count was super low.  My boss actually got to go home before midnight.  That's unheard of for a Sunday.  Not sure I can do my other job this September and October.  Too bad.  It's closer to home, and pays a lot more.  It also gives me a better bit of 'insider information' on the overall economy.

On the other hand, maybe I'll have someone I can ask if he's still working there.