Saturday, July 11, 2015

Personal Rant

Wrong I was in a previous post, according to one of mine sources.  July 7, 2015 is the start of the new 'mini-era', not July 1.  Oh well.

Hmmmmmmmm.  There are things out there that I am aware of if I know what I think I know.  Do I post them?  Or do I target myself by posting them?

Oh, I guess I'll say that if my sources are correct; and they idiots who the masses have allowed to rule over them do want to start WW III before the masses 'wake up', then they have less than three months to do it.

On the other hand how can I know fer shure my sources are correct?

Time will tell.  And a few years back, one who I know is in the know said all was gonna be alright.  Haven't seen or heard from him in forever, though.  I hope I get a 'ping' soon.  (HINT, HINT, HINT, if you're reading this.)