Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Personal Rant

Very soon we will all get what we deserve, and what we asked for.  It's one and the same, by the way.

Tabula Rasa, here we come on the largest scale in recorded history.

And it is good.

AND I JUST FOUND A LINK RELATED TO THIS AFTER THE FACT, SO I'M DOIN' AND ADD-ON EDIT!

http://augureye.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/reincarnation-karma-destiny.html

And there is a line in there about not being born obnoxious, but obnoxiousness being bred and programmed into us.  Well, for me it's a reactionary state.  And for how life is, how can anyone expect anything else of me OR anyone else?

Besides.  It's fun being obnoxious.  Once at my first REAL job, there was this sausage casing who I liked; who was about as obnoxious as me.  We got along great on an intellectual level, for that was all that ever was.  Anyway, one Christmas I put a package of chocolate under the tree for him, since he LOVED chocolate, and I addressed it to STUDMUFFIN, SNORFLES LENON.  He yelled at me for that, and once one of the sales people called him 'Snorfles' in front of me, and he yelled back 'SHUT UP', though I can't remember how he threatened me afterward.  He wasn't too happy with the Studmuffin thing, either.  (I think he was gay, by the way.  Probably why we usually got on so well.)  All I remember is I couldn't stop laughing until I got back to work.  That 'name' of 'Snorfles' deals with a bunch of very old jokes between me, my flat mate, the thing I used to be married to, everyone I worked with at my first REAL job, and. . .and. . .oh, never mind.  ;O)

Sooooooo, considering I post shite like this; do I really hate you all collectively and only make exceptions for an exceptional few?  Well, let me tell ya.  Trying to wake y'all up is a JOB!  No, I don't get paid for it.  There are fringe benefits, though.  And I'll admit it.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!  

Butter basted on a rotisserie with teriyaki or tamari sauce over that.