Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MAYBE ALL THE CHICKS IN NORTHERN IRELAND SHOULD GET STERILISED?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/23/northern-ireland-health-minister-jim-wells-opposed-abortion-raped-women

Hey!  It made my life way easier!  And that way you never have to get an abortion.  And maybe mommas should sign up their chicklets with Krav Maga classes as soon as they can reason?  Then they can have their potential rapists for lunch.

And whilst in my sadistic mood, since they can't seem to be found for sale, can you make one of these?

http://www.hellbeasts.com/?p=2901

And what about that yoga exercise that makes you go on the rag, where you lean over, put your hands on your knees, exhale everything after hyperventilating, and flitting your tummy muscles in and out with all the vigour you can muster for a few minutes.  I've done it for making myself go on the rag because it was more convenient then, than a week later when I had a plane to catch and another place to be.  Oil of oregano puts you on the rag, and so does a nutmeg overdose.  If you do that in the first couple of days of a rape, would that work?  I dunno.  I got spayed at 19 so I never had to worry about it.