Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Passing Thought

We taste like pigs, we can accept organs from pigs, and I wonder if we are a DNA combination of Annunaki and pigs?  I mean, Jewish and Islamic law (Oh how similar those religions are) doesn't say anything about not eating primates, so I wonder?

Enki allegedly created us, and he was Annunaki, and his half brother Enlil hated us thinking we never should have been created (He was right!), and allegedly tried to destroy us with a flood or didn't warn us about the flood when what? Tiamat was destroyed?  I dunno.  I can't remember that far back in this form.  And then what?  Enlil adopted a surviving tribe that was missed by death (DAMN IT, CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT?), gave them some critical information, told them not to share, and encouraged them to destroy anything that wasn't like themselves?  Only to destroy themselves in the end with everything they destroyed?  Then problem solved?  No more of these disgusting humans?

Oh, who knows?!  Wouldn't it be funny if this post was right?