Friday, October 11, 2013

I HAVE JUST DONE WHAT I'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE TO COME TO THE REALISATION

That I must be one of the stupidest things that ever was.  The things I arranged for, the things I had planned, where it was necessary to go from a place of incredible beauty where most people were fair, intelligent, and interested in keeping the peace to a cesspool of idiots, psychopaths, and chaos.

I am currently a lesser individual for it, though at least what I had planned came to fruition.  All of it.   Not quite A-1 quality, but good enough.  But what a price I paid.

On the other hand, I did ask for it due to the fact I knew no better.  Yet I will end up in a place even more awesome (as soon as it's time to collect my dues). . .than where I came from.

Oh, what was it I did?  I looked up where I came from in this life.

But I guess I had to do what I did, and make the choices I made to get to where I'm going.

I suppose then there will be no regrets.