Friday, October 25, 2013

My, What Some Eat

http://io9.com/the-weirdest-and-most-revolting-foods-that-you-could-ac-1451246246

The cutting up of a fish whilst still alive and serving it up whilst still not dead roils my stomach more than anything I read on this.  I think I'll pass on all of it but durian.  I've had a sheep head sitting in front of me in Montenegro.  I tried the brains, and NO!  I WILL NOT EAT IT AGAIN!  Even if I did still eat sheep, which I don't.  I swear, Montenegro cooking is worse than traditional English.  Then again, so is some Non-Yiddish German cooking.  Or it's on par, anyway. I'm not a fan of Anglo-Saxon chow.  I like Asian, (Indian and East Asian), Latin American, Middle Eastern, though I do cook with a French and Italian touch.  I do a lot of hybrid cooking, and it's pretty good.