Tuesday, April 3, 2012

There Is So Much We Don't Know

"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. Nor had I ever wished that after the appalling first World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America." -- Adolf Hitler, April, 1945.

I got this from whatreallyhappened.com

So much history isn't as it's written.  Hitler was a damn good painter, by the way.  Too bad he got dismissed.

Am I a fan of him?  No.  I'm neutral.  I don't know enough.  I just know a lot of what I thought I knew about the era was lies.  I used to hate him, but due to research, I found the hatred wasn't justified; being so much of what is written is wrong.  I will say I'm no fan of the Nazi party.  It's so much like what the U.S. is today.  And Israel, as far as the government goes.