Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ROFLMAO Whilst Venting

http://lesvisible.blogspot.com/2012/04/thomas-aquinas-sigmund-freud-rheumatoid.html

Dog poet post.  I made a comment on how stress in induced by self-induced obligations that are basically pointless, and the fact that I now have none, and I am attacked for it.  I read over other people's comments regarding my own, and can't believe what people read into it.

It is true that I have no sense of duty to anything.  I used to, but I'm over it. Like I said, I have done everything I've set out to do, so the rest of my time here is for ME!!!!!!!!  As far as the world is concerned, I suppose I have quit.  I hate life, and all I'm giving it from now on is a few kicks in the face.

I'll still take good care of the cats while I live in this flat, I'll still work with my room mate to make both of what's left of our lives easier, I'll still give money to pan handlers and other random acts of kindness when the bug bites me, but I don't feel I have to, and my presence is not reliable for I can walk away from anything at any time it suits me.  I also have an obscure, though statistically glorious past that doesn't really matter.  I've done things most only dream of, and some of them will remain here forever; though I had much help with those.  No, I'm not gonna say what they are.  There are some things I can't give away.

Well, the government theoretically knows being it's internet related, but it's of no importance to them.  After all, I've arranged for there to be no money in it.  Of course I could change that, but I'm not going to.  Hey!  I don't believe in a monetary economy or feeding the evil system anyway, so. . .

People condemn me for being truly free?  For being detached, and being able to walk away from everything without care for consequences?  For refusing to be exploited in situations I find distasteful?  I'm almost in the ideal state of mind, as far as I'm concerned.  Well no!  I am in the ideal state of mind.  Some would say my ego is too big, but it serves me for the moment.  You can't kick ego out of your existence by force of will.  It has to diminish on its own.  Anyway, I realise I'm not the most intelligent, or the best at anything.  The only thing left that I do have an ego over is the fact I am set up to need no one or anything.  I can tell the world to go where the sun don't shine.

And that's the way I LIKE it!