Monday, April 30, 2012

A Spiritual Journey That Makes Sense

http://montalk.net/gnosis/171/corruption-of-the-demiurge

Bookmark it!

More sense than that damn bible that's corrupted and destroyed societies for how many thousands of years?  It's a long read, but it's interesting, and should keep your attention if you have any brain cells left after what time you spent in your toxic journey on this vile planet where most of your innate abilities are compromised and forgotten.

I think this is required reading.  It speculatively (isn't all life speculation?) explains so much, and if any of my readers read this and find it informative and helpful, SPREAD IT AROUND!  PUT IT ON FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE, YOUR BLOG, YOUR FORUM, WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

It can wake people up.  It can make them realise they can make a better world.

I can pretend to be so nice, even though I'd rather have you on my plate with a side of spinach and potatoes than talk to you in person, huh?