Monday, April 9, 2012

People Have So Much Power

Yet we refuse to collectively use it.  The pink slime company went bankrupt due to people-power.  The people could stop factory farming, fur farms, toxic fast food places that don't serve food, but slow death, Monsanto, everything, but they don't.  Too lazy, to apathetic, too stupid, too unwilling to change their routines, whatever.  If they boycott or just don't play, so much could change.

What would happen to gas prices if people only drove when they absolutely had to?  If they did as little to support the system as possible?  IF THEY FUCKING EDUCATED THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF SPENDING 8 HOURS A DAY IN FRONT OF THE DAMN TELEVISION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gonna happen, though.  Well, they are getting what they deserve, so I suppose I ought to quit bitching.  They're not going to make it to the next era even if they want to (I don't want to, as I have said before.), and they are NOT welcome in my domain.