Monday, July 15, 2019

THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR A MISANTHROPIST

Man, just go to whatreallyhappened.com; bot main and shared pages, and enjoy the REAL news.

We're in for a world of shoite, and I'm gonna have me some fun watchin' it go by.  It's supposed to escalate majorly in November, if my source is correct.  Same source also says a trip reset is supposed to happen on December 21, 2020 (The REAL 2012?), where we're supposed to start getting back abilities taken away from us a long time ago; but it's gonna take a couple hundred years to get to where we're supposed to be.

But we have it all and more on the other side of The Veil, so why bother coming back?

Ego, general stupidity, and idiotic addictions to food and sex.  OK, most of us will be coming back; but count me OUT!

It is 6/15/20 as I post this.  And don't fergit to go to bestgore.com!