Monday, July 1, 2019

I AM SICK OF BEING A MORTAL FLOTSAM GIMP-TARD!

I am sick of limited Akashic Knowledge, living in the land of Maya!  I WANT IT ALL!  OMNISCIENCE, AND REAL REALITY!

But then my brain would explode.

Like that would be a bad thing?

Yet I wait until the end, and end it shall; WITH ME GIVIN' YOU AND THE WORLD A RASPBERRY AND A NEENER-NEENER!

'Cause I know exactly where I'm goin' AND YOU AIN'T COMIN' WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be dancin' in the ruins when I'm back for a visit from Eternity, then I'll spit on your grave!

Though why wait for the latter?  Hey!  I don't even have to wait until after you're buried!

Feck this realm of the Demiurge, and everything in it.

After all. . .I already won the game, and nothing can take away my glorious, iconoclastic, yet obscure past!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

(Check out the end of 'They Live', huh?  In fact, watch the whole film.  Hey!  Roddy said it was a documentary.  Then he died.  Or was he covertly assassinated?  I'll find out when I get my Akashic Library Card.)