Monday, July 1, 2019

FIGHTING THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

This ain't gonna go over at all, but I'm old enough.  I do not leave the flat unless I have no choice.  I mean, I gotta go to work, I gotta go to the credit union, I gotta shop.  However, I drive only when I have no choice, and I only spend what I have to (Which is basically my whole check, considering how little I make, but hey. . .), with very few superfluous purchases, at the cheapest possible prices on my shopping circuit.  I do Grocery Outlet and Trader Joe's, and a produce stand.  I am a vegetarian, do my best to avoid GMO, boycott the big names, and keep the processed food down to an absolute minimum.

I also am not open to any new time parasites. . .I mean people in my life.  If I don't know you now, I don't want to know you; period!  Unless you have an Akashic Library Card.  Then I'll welcome you with open nostrils.

(Nose talk from the Holey Order of the Septum.)

GIVE ' EM AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.  DO AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.  GET CITED (EXTORTED) FOR AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE FOR INFRACTIONS THAT ONLY EXIST TO EXTORT YOU.  DON'T BE THERE, IS THE BEST REVENGE AGAINST THE SYSTEM.  DON'T FEED IT!  AND DON'T BREED!

How'd you like to be born today, huh?  If you say you're fine with it, you're either a total masochist, or dumber than a vacuum.