Tuesday, June 18, 2019

REMIND ME NOT TO HIRE A BREEDER COW!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=125576

I was an exception to this rule.  I was told I held the NCR overtime record by one of their regional directors.  I also did travel when necessary, and I actually rescued a NJ site.  I cleaned up the back log of the Cranbury Centre, and their on-line was never late again after I was through with them.  It took me a week, but I was stuck there for two weeks.  I was a hyper, spazz case, computer operator at the time.  One of my shifts later was actually over 24 hours, too. . .and I did 16 to 23 hours shifts every weekend when we had Ross Stores as a customer.  I used to sleep on site when I had less than 8 hours between shifts.  In the beginning I made more than my schlonged partner.  In the end, he left me in the dust.  When we divorced, I took NOTHING from him.

But Steffy-poo is right, for in general.

If we ever win PCH, we probably would hire a chick as a housekeeper; BUT SHE WOULD NOT HAVE A CROTCH DROPPING.  Room and board would be included, after all; and I would NOT tolerate one of those annoying parasites in MY residence.

Also, I work more hours and make more than my current schlonged partner.  No biggie.  It ain't me who cleans the flat, now.  The one who does fewer hours is the bitch around here.  Roles change based on circumstances, and NO QUESTIONS ASKED!