Tuesday, June 25, 2019

ANYONE WHO THINKS THE u.s. IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, NEEDS A LOBOTOMY

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

And it wiped out many COMPLETE CULTURES when it was being set up.  And we wonder why the world is anti-honkey gringo cracker?

I don't.  In part I agree, in part I don't.  After all, there's good and bad in every culture.

Also, what race are the owners of the federal reserve?  What race is the inventor of the A-bomb?  What race destroyed the quagga, which they are now trying to bring back?  The list goes on. . .

Not that other races are all angels, if you look at the past and present.  However, all the best cultures have been all but totally obliterated. . .LIKE THE CATHARS!!!!!!!!!  (They are still here, though in very small numbers. I cannot call myself Cathar since I'm an obnoxious bastard and they're supposed to be nice, not that I even want to follow their vegan diet, but I am ALIGNED with them.  I suppose they should be called Neo-Cathars.)  And today, we have the FALUN GONG, and that's China, but no dictatorship can have a bunch of people who are independent of the system and who know something closer to the truth about existence in mass, huh?  The Cathars of today?