Tuesday, June 11, 2019

JUDAISM ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

https://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2019/06/11/judaism-on-the-road-to-recovery/

REAL Judaism and zionism are diametrically opposed.  I used to be a zionist, until I found out the truth.  I had the same 'problem' as Carolyn Karcher on that.  I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL THE INTERNET SHOWED ME REALITY.  I'm not Jewish, but a nondenominational Pantheist Pagan who's aligned with the Cathars, and I have a very long list of Jews who I admire greatly.  And an Ashkenazi CAN be a real Jew.  'Tis a matter of attitude.  They're not all genocidal psychopaths, and one Jewish lady save us from being homeless a few years back.  We're still not in a state to repay her, but maybe one day. . .

Spread this, huh?  And check out Desert Peace a few times a week.  It's one of the best sites out there.