Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Well, Life Is Easier For These Chicks; So Go Figure

http://www.stationgossip.com/2019/05/happiness-expert-says-happiest-people.html

I live with a sausage casing, and we both work to make our lives more tolerable.  We do what we gotta do, to make it.  I used to support us, but that was a long time ago when I made tons of money, and my 'nosey-poo' acted as my 'wife'.  Now, due to economic circumstances; we can't make it alone and NEED each other to afford the rent and everything else.  The one who makes more pays more, and the one who works fewer hours cleans the flat. . .no questions asked.  Roles change with circumstances, no argument. 

But thank the gods there are no crotch droppings on site.  I refuse to have anything to do with breeders, anyway.  (By that, I mean anyone who has sprog, and not their sexual preference; though I do insist on a platonic relationship now and for over a decade in the past, since my sex drive died with my hormone overload; and I consider sex just another mess to clean up.)  I don't need someone else's expensive, annoying, worthless piece of garbage making my life any more inconvenient than it already is.