Tuesday, April 16, 2019

NEVER GOING TO THIS DISGUSTING CESSPOOL AGAIN!!!!!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6924787/Interactive-map-reveals-staggering-number-human-waste-San-Franciscos-streets.html

That would be frisco.  For more reasons than one, including a worthless piece of blue mafia crap draggin' me down an escalator for a legal blade.  I came out of it OK then, but I couldn't save myself now; being the crotchety old curmudgeon I currently am, not that I wear a knife on my belt anymore.

I hope frisco implodes completely.  In fact, I hope every sanctuary area does the same despite the fact I live in one.  Any tourist that goes there these days is a FOOL!

Make that, I hope the whole damn world implodes.  You will not believe how much I have grown to hate this place.  Realm of the demiurge, indeed.  Too bad Sol didn't supernova yesterday, but hey!

Whilst I am here, I shall be as obnoxious as I can be.

So NEENER-NEENER!!!!!!!!