Monday, April 8, 2019

20,171 DOWN

Less than 634 to go, if I was told the truth.

Still seems like forever, if. . .

But how much less than 634?  If. . .

I think I was told the truth, considering the news reports.  I was told I wouldn't see 2021 from this perspective.  But I was told I'd be outta here when I was 45, and I'm still here.  Though when I was 45, my company went public and moved to AZ; so I got laid off from a well paying job and my standard of living took a nose-dive.  It's not that my life ended, but a better way of life ended.

Makes me wonder if I will be outta here, or if there is gonna be another major shift in my existence?

As an NDEer, I hope the former; but that's not my decision.  I gotta finish what I started.  I've been warned.  But I can be a complete POS for the rest of my currently unwanted sojourn, and so will I be.

BBBBBBBBBLLLLLPPPPPHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!