Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Personal Rant

Seems like that pot is on the verge of boiling any day now.  Looking at the news, it sure seems like it.  2021 haunts me.  I'm allegedly not supposed to see it.  Is that when the healing begins, since I'm under the impression I'm supposed to see this era go out in a gloat; despite me going with it?

But hey!  I've got places to go after I'm outta here, and I'm gonna have a blast.  I've seen one of those places a few times in the 'dreamscape', so vividly.  My own Kadath!  An ancient, pristine building that is a city of the colour of Enya's castle, with beautiful foliage, on a plateau, out of time.

Then there's 'The White City' that always seems empty of inhabitants whenever my dreams led me there.  I was told it was not uninhabited by a Celtic witch who crossed the bridge in March of this year, but I was in the wrong frequency to see 'The Shining Ones' whose city it was.  I want to spend some time there.  I've talked to others, and they've seen it too in the realm of 'dreams', which is the alternate reality closer to our REAL home.

See ya soon, Tira.  You too, Theresa!

Think I'm gonna go via heart attack.  Symptoms are present.  Works fer me.