Tuesday, September 11, 2018

HEY, BITCH OF CARTHAGE!

You won't read this since you have no idea if I'm even still alive.  Having fun with the impending hurricane?  You're a hundred sixty miles to the Atlantic.  Then you have Shearon Harris on the other side of you, and a HELL of a lot closer.  I'm trying with all my willpower not to put a curse on you, CUNT!  I'm asking my gods to keep my effect on reality NEUTRAL, despite my loathing of you.  After all, how many in the area deserve to be plastered?

We shall see.  I'm still gonna be glued to the internet to see what the universe has in store for you, you worthless psychopathic bottom feeder.

Karma is a bitch, and she bites hard.  Too bad she takes her time so often.  But still. . .better late than never.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!